Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2011

The introduction To Myself Sadam Hussain

Sadam Hussain is my name however an alias utilized in Internet is Sadam Ali.The objective of me could be the willingness and enthusiasm to operate to perform out finest and do well beautifully. I used to be born on November 9 , 1991. I was born in Pakistan and I linve in Lahore my religion is Muslim I utilised to study the Govt.College Township Lahore At present, I work for Alpolink. My hobbies are Sleeping , viewing Television,touring and engage in sports activities. I assume my strengths are has excellent relationship with every person. And I want add quite a few buddies and getting to understand about close friends that come up.

I would like possess the very good friendship and I can talk with friends through facebook SweetSadamAli or u can serarch me on facebook through facebook.com/SweetSadamAli or through gmail sadam.ali.pk@gmail.com.

Unique Abilities for me is Great in English, Urdu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment